Job Description / Opening
Summary Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate people, maintaining the lunchroom, requisition and stocking of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate person.
- Greets and directs visitors and employees.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of supplies.
- Keep work area and lunchroom clean and organized.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, emailing, faxing, filing and collating.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a manufacturing office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is an active office role; the average workday includes a variety of activity: filling of orders, answering phones, greeting visitors, cleaning the lunchroom, and stocking cabinets. This would require the ability to lift and carry short distances weight of up to 45 pounds, open filing cabinets and the ability to bend, stand, and climb stairs as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Starting out at approximately 3 days, minimum 20 hours per week to possible full time 5 days 45 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
(Minimum 6 Day – 6 hour/Day Work Schedule, Possible Overtime Required)
Applications not accepted in person, No phone calls, Apply Online.