Job Description / Opening
Must have a desire to perform maintenance functions for an industry leader in a fast paced manufacturing environment, familiar with all basic repair and diagnostic tools and equipment, safety standards, and procedures.
- Supporting production, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving equipment.
- Cleaning, Organizing and running errands
Required Basic Skills:
- Must have driver’s license and be insurable
- Mechanical aptitude and proficient in using hand tools
- Understanding maintenance dynamics
- Be comfortable with using a computer for data entry tasks
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
Knowledge of or able to quickly learn:
- Become certified to operate a forklift, motorized man lift etc.
- Machine Setups
- Understand and follow all safety and OSHA regulations
- Basic IT tasks. Cabling, PC troubleshooting and installation
- Basic Electrical wiring and conduit
- Basic Plumbing, Pneumatic and Hydraulics
- Basic Machining, Welding and Metal fabrication
Must provide own tools (after 60 days):
- Vise Grips
- Channel Locks
- Screwdriver set or Multi Tool
- Adjustable Wrench 8” and 12”
- Allen Key Set
- Tool box or Bag
- Wire Strippers
- Steel Toed Safety Shoes
- Walk and stand for extensive periods
- Ability to move with coordination and dexterity
- Able to work in tight areas and awkward positions
- Possess manual dexterity to use tools
- Good eyesight (corrective lenses permitted)
- Climbing ladders, stairs, be comfortable working at heights to 60’
- Average daily lifting of 30 lbs., ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on a regular basis, occasional lifting to 90 lbs., possible lifting over 90 lbs with assistance as necessary
Who We Are
Our values are Quality, Integrity, and Innovation, and Safety is our first priority. Humtown Products, a family-owned business started more than 50 years ago, is dedicated to serving the foundry industry with the highest-quality products possible. Humtown has earned a reputation for superb craftsmanship and attention to detail. Our primary product is a sand core, which is a part used in casting and molding processes to produce internal cavities. Our cores contribute to the manufacturing of parts and equipment used in a diverse array of industries, including agriculture, automotive, construction, manufacturing, mining, national defense, public utilities, and transportation.
Benefits available after probationary period: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, AD&D, Disability, Flex
Job Type: Full-time
(Minimum 6 Day – 6 hour/Day Work Schedule, Possible Overtime Required)
Applications not accepted in person, No phone calls, Apply Online.