CONVENTIONAL AND 3D PRINTED SAND CORES AND MOLDS
WHY CHOOSE HUMTOWN PRODUCTS?
- Family owned business for over 50 years
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
- Open 6 days a week
- Return packaging credit
- Made in the USA
- Real time documentation process
- Advanced industry technology
- On-site pattern shop for immediate rigging & tooling needs
- Solution Providers available to assist clients
Conventional Sand Cores and Molds
Humtown Products manufactures conventional cold box and air set sand cores and molds. From simple production jobs to highly complex cores, emergency resourcing to long term production jobs, Humtown is always ready to respond with high-quality sand cores and molds.
Installation of 3rd S-Max Sand Printer
Current Operations and Moving Forward
- Cynthia Rogers from The Barnes Group Advisors talks with Humtown’s Brandon Lamoncha about the adaptation of processes during these times and how things are moving forward.
Value Added Services
Humtown Products News & Events
Continuation of Critical Infrastructure Operations
As you are aware, the United States is working to address the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. In these unusual and difficult circumstances, it is more important than ever that certain essential businesses continue to operate in order to permit our country to maintain its critical infrastructure. We would like to take this opportunity to provide you with additional information regarding our role as an essential business.
Mark A. Lamoncha of Leetonia was appointed to the State Board of Education for a term beginning Jan. 2, 2019, and ending Dec. 31, 2022, Gov. John R. Kasich announced Wednesday. Lamoncha is the president and CEO of Humtown Products in Columbiana. The board is made up of 19 members — 11 who are elected and eight who are appointed by the governor.